Congrats Denise!!! She is adorable. I am soo excited for you!!! Baby girls are soo fun. I am glad that everything went well for you!! Can't wait to find out her name.
Wow, I didn't think you seriously had a blog. Hopefully you do better than me. Hey at least you have pictures. I am so happy for you, she is precious. (Even better in real life)
Hey Denise! This is Shanna! I just wanted to say congrats on the new baby girl. She is beautiful. I am so glad that you have a blog! It is so fun to be able to keep in touch. Good luck with everything. By the way I wish I looked that good right after having a baby. You are so cute!
Congrats you guys! She's a doll! And Denise, you look way too good to have just gone through a 15 hour labor!!! (by the way, this is Kara Haymore--and I'm glad you started a blog, even though you think they are stupid! haha) ;)
Well i am glad you started a dumb blog, maybe now we can actually see whats up! Your baby girl is so beautiful, congratulations! I hope it went okay for you! i can't wait to meet her!
YEAH!!! I am so excited for you!! You look AWESOME!! Your my inspiration!! WOW!!! COngrats!! She is beautiful!! Keep the pictures coming!! Hopefully it won't be forever before I get to see her!! I am so excited!!!
You're KILLING me here. Post some more pics, you can figure it out, it's not rocket science! :) Oh, and then my mom has to call me last night and brag that she got to see her. What a punk!
I had no idea you had a blog! Margo told us that you had her! She is beautiful and you looked so stinkin cute pregnant in that picture below! Congrats to you two!!! It's great to see you blogging!
21 comments:
She is so cute good job I'm glad you are both doing. well I thought you had a name. Congrats.
Congrats Denise!!! She is adorable. I am soo excited for you!!! Baby girls are soo fun. I am glad that everything went well for you!! Can't wait to find out her name.
Congratulations guys!! I heard it was a rough day... Glad that she is here and that everything is all good! Hurry up and name that baby!!!!!
She is BEAUTIFUL... Is that a PINK beenie on her head?
Wow, I didn't think you seriously had a blog. Hopefully you do better than me. Hey at least you have pictures. I am so happy for you, she is precious. (Even better in real life)
Hey Denise! This is Shanna! I just wanted to say congrats on the new baby girl. She is beautiful. I am so glad that you have a blog! It is so fun to be able to keep in touch. Good luck with everything. By the way I wish I looked that good right after having a baby. You are so cute!
Congrats you guys! She's a doll! And Denise, you look way too good to have just gone through a 15 hour labor!!!
(by the way, this is Kara Haymore--and I'm glad you started a blog, even though you think they are stupid! haha) ;)
congrats you guys!! she is adorable!!! I love the pictures!
Well i am glad you started a dumb blog, maybe now we can actually see whats up! Your baby girl is so beautiful, congratulations! I hope it went okay for you! i can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations! She is so sweet. Ok-if the first few weeks suck...don't worry, they DO get better. :) I always liked hearing that!
YEAH!!! I am so excited for you!! You look AWESOME!! Your my inspiration!! WOW!!! COngrats!! She is beautiful!! Keep the pictures coming!! Hopefully it won't be forever before I get to see her!! I am so excited!!!
You are awesome!! I'm so happy for you guys!!! Isn't it the best thing ever!
Good job Denise! She is so cute! I'll have to stop by some time and see her in person!
You're KILLING me here. Post some more pics, you can figure it out, it's not rocket science! :) Oh, and then my mom has to call me last night and brag that she got to see her. What a punk!
Oh how exciting! she is so cute!
I had no idea you had a blog! Margo told us that you had her! She is beautiful and you looked so stinkin cute pregnant in that picture below! Congrats to you two!!! It's great to see you blogging!
Congrats! I didn't even know you were expecting! She's beautiful! Thanks Emma for getting you going on this!
Denise, she's beautiful! She looks just like you! Welcome to the blogging world!
I'm pretty sure that it is time to update. She is almost a month now so we need some more pictures.
your baby is so pretty!!!congratulations..
I wish i was there to see her !!!
I will be here waiting to updates!!
I miss you!
Karen Almeida
You should not be allowed to own a blog unless you update it! Kill me why don't ya!
Post a Comment